- Let your service professional know if you have been on any skin medications that could affect your waxing service (Retin-A, Renova, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids).
- No shaving 2 – 3 weeks weeks prior to appointment.
- The hair must be at least 1/4 inch in length to be removed.
- Avoid heat (sauna, steam, etc.) 24 hours after waxing.
- No sunbathing within a 24 hour period before or after waxing.
- Gently exfoliate before your waxing appointment to ensure a more clean and painless experience.
- A pain reliever/anti-inflammatory can be taken 30 minutes prior to a waxing appointment to minimize discomfort.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions, anti-perspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. Only use professional products, recommended by the skin care therapist who performed the wax service.
- For best results, repeat your professional waxing every 4 to 6 weeks. Your service provider will discuss with you when to schedule your next service.
New clients please arrive 15 minutes prior to your spa treatment to check in, fill out intake form, and begin your spa experience. To ensure that all guests receive their full treatment, late arrivals will end at the scheduled time.
Complimentary use of our spa robes and slippers are provided for all guests whom wish to take advantage. Our staff is professionally trained in proper draping designed to ensure modesty and comfort throughout your service. Please remove all jewelry before your spa treatment.
We invite you to discuss any preferences or special needs with your spa specialist prior to your visit. Please inform us of any medical conditions that may require our attention. For your safety, we discourage immediate sun exposure following skin care therapy or shaving before body treatments.
We request notification 24 hours before your appointment to cancel or reschedule. Failure to appear or cancel within 24 hours will result in full charge for services, as your technician has specifically reserved time for you.